Thank you for your support of the American Liver Foundation’s Cuisine for a Cause! We are looking forward to spending the evening of April 24th with you!
If you plan on making the "Crispy Parmesan Chicken" with Chef Gordon Maybury, on April 24th, come to this page at 6:45pm EST/3:45pm PST to view the live streaming Pre-Show. The program begins at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST. The streaming video of the cooking demonstration will appear above.
It is highly suggested attendee's view the cooking demonstration on a tablet or computer and keep their mobile device free to bid on the auction.
The special event program will feature:
- Welcome Remarks
- Sponsor Recognition & Highlights
- Liver Trivia Featuring Liver Advocates From Across The Country. (Click here to participate or text cuisine21 to 76278)
- Remarks By Liver Champion, Sophie Hanson
- Silent Auction & iPad Raffle (Click here to start bidding or text cuisine21 to 76278)
- For assistance with the auction email Alise at email@example.com
- Cooking demonstration by Chef Gordon Maybury
- Click here for Chef Maybury's Recipe. On the linked recipe card review the "Bust Out" list to set up the necessary cooking tools and ingredients needed for the Crispy Parmesan Chicken. The recipe card also includes suggested wine pairings.
- For vegetarian options, please substitute cauliflower steak for the chicken, and for a gluten-free option substitute quinoa for the couscous (not supplied in the HelloFresh delivery)
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*“Prior to participating in any ALF culinary, dietary or nutrition program, you should consult your physician or healthcare professional before following any suggestions or advice mentioned in the presentation, especially if you have a known or suspected food allergy. The individual takes sole responsibility for his/her/their actions".
Chef Maybury has 30 years of diverse, top-tier culinary experience, insight, innovation and culinary knowledge. He is the Chef at Turnberry Resort where is oversees the complete culinary program.
Maybury started out doing a traditional apprenticeship in Dublin, Ireland. Working his way up in Michelin-starred restaurants and hotels in that country.
He has held positions in award-winning restaurants and hotels internationally from Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, PGA Resort Palm Beach, the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Peninsula Hotel New York and Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman.
Former host chef for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Tribute Dinner, Chef Maybury has collaborated on two cookbooks, participate in the Lufthansa Airlines Starchef program, and prepared “A Taste of Miami” menu at the prestigious James Beard House, earning rave reviews and accolades.
He studied at the Dublin College of Catering and earned a Master Certificate in Essentials of Hospitality Management from Cornell University.