Thank you for your support of the American Liver Foundation’s Cuisine for a Cause! We are looking forward to spending the evening of April 24th with you!
If you plan on making the "Salmon In a Creamy Dijon Chive Sauce" with Chef Sharone Hakman, on April 24th, come to this page at 6:45pm EST/3:45pm PST to view the live streaming Pre-Show. The program begins at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST. The streaming video of the cooking demonstration will appear above.
It is highly suggested attendee's view the cooking demonstration on a tablet or computer and keep their mobile device free to bid on the auction.
The special event program will feature:
- Welcome Remarks
- Sponsor Recognition & Highlights
- Liver Trivia Featuring Liver Advocates From Across The Country. (Click here to participate or text cuisine21 to 76278)
- Remarks By Liver Champion, Sophie Hanson
- Silent Auction & iPad Raffle (Click here to start bidding or text cuisine21 to 76278)
- For assistance with the auction email Alise at email@example.com
- Cooking demonstration by Chef Sharone Hakman
- Click here for Chef Sharone's Recipe. On the linked recipe card review the "Bust Out" list to set up the necessary cooking tools and ingredients needed for the Salmon In a Creamy Dijon Chive Sauce.
- For vegetarian options, please substitute Tofu or Cauliflower for the salmon (not supplied in the HelloFresh delivery)
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*“Prior to participating in any ALF culinary, dietary or nutrition program, you should consult your physician or healthcare professional before following any suggestions or advice mentioned in the presentation, especially if you have a known or suspected food allergy. The individual takes sole responsibility for his/her/their actions".
Chef Sharone Hakman, originally a financial advisor, launched his organic food brand Chef Hak’s, after leaving his job to pursue his passion in the culinary world. He successfully appeared on the first season of FOX Network’s MasterChef: a reality cooking show which sought to find America’s most promising amateur chef. He stunned TV’s toughest food critics with his recipes and decided to create Chef Hak’s in order to share his creations with the world. Over the years, Chef Hak’s has grown into a global brand consisting of organic BBQ sauces, cooking sauces, salad dressings and prepared meals all chef-made with unique flavor profiles, clean ingredients and convenience at the forefront.
Sharone has hosted and judged several shows on The Food Network, National Geographic, NBC, E! Network and more!
He puts as much love into his food as he does into his zest for life. Sharone’s motto? Life is short... eat it up!